WeChat is a free messaging & calling application. It allows you to connect with your family and friends all over the world. You can exchange free text (SMS/MMS), voice & video calls, share photos and play games.
- Always FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for the time being.
- FREE voice & video calls: High-quality calls to any country absolutely for free.
- Group chat: You can create group chats with up to 500 people.
- Multimedia sharing: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
- Sticker gallery: Choose among plenty of free, funny, animated stickers to express what you feel
- Photo stream: Share the best moments of your life in a personal photo stream.
- Improved privacy: WeChat os the only messaging app that has been certified by TRUSTe. It gives you the highest level of control over your privacy.
- Meet New Friends: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet new people.
- Exciting games: You can play and compete with your friends on some of the most gasping games.
- Real-time location: You can use real-time location sharing with your family or friends; they will know where you are now
- Language support: Presented in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
- AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
No image added.
Editors' Note: Editors' Note: To download the application, click on “Download from from mobo market”, “Get it on Google Play” or “Available on the App Store”. Clicking on the button will direct you to Mobo Market, Android Market or iTunes App Store accordingly. You need to have iTunes installed and an active iTunes account in order to download the iOS app. To download the Android app, make sure you have Google Play installed on your phone. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here