The Android version of Skype offers free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype, over 3G or Wi-Fi network. It also allows you to make cheap voice and video calls and send SMS to phones that are not on Skype.
Over 250 million people use Skype to:
– Communicate remotely with free voice and video calls from their phones or tablets
– Chitchat with friends no matter where they are with free instant messaging
– Make cheap calls to mobile and landline phones all over the world
– Send SMS to mobile phones through the app
– Share favorite photo, video and files for free
– Chat face-to-face with their friends, even if they are using another platform
Skype for Android is a VOIP service offering an easy way to make cheap calls. Install the app now and keep in touch with the dearest ones.
Editors' Note: Editors' Note: To download the application, click on “Download from from mobo market”, “Get it on Google Play” or “Available on the App Store”. Clicking on the button will direct you to Mobo Market, Android Market or iTunes App Store accordingly. You need to have iTunes installed and an active iTunes account in order to download the iOS app. To download the Android app, make sure you have Google Play installed on your phone. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here