Shazam is one of the most popular applications in the world. It is used by more than 100 million people every month. Shazam helps to identify music, get song lyrics, and to discover the music that artists discover themselves. You can also see what famous musicians are Shazaming.
How Shazam works:
- New findings from musicians you’ve Shazamed show automatically
- Follow new with a tap of a button and see what they are Shazaming
- Stay in the know about new singles, albums, and video clips from the musicians you follow
- Use Shazam to discover soundtracks in TV shows soundtracks, the cast, special offers and more
- Drive pleasure from music lyrics and videos from YouTube
- Preview music tracks and add them to Rdio and Spotify playlists *
- Launch Pandora radio based on musicians you discover *
- Ask Google application to Shazam for you: “Please Google, Shazam this song”
Moreover, you can follow Shazam’s real time charts, connect Rdio or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam, find out new tracks from recommended lists, and get to know about interesting events in your city, country and around the world. You will be offered quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores.
When you enter your Facebook account you will be able to see what your friends are Shazaming, also you can share with your friends your musical discoveries through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest and Google+.
Launched Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch and search for the singer or song.
Get the most of visual recognition, tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines or books.
Shazam is free for use, but if you don’t want advertising you can upgrade to Shazam Encore.
Please note: Google Play music store must be available in your country to preview and buy music; MIPS devices are not supported.
Please also read the information about application permissions: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
* Some features depend on location, device and app version
No image added.
Editors' Note: Editors' Note: To download the application, click on “Download from from mobo market”, “Get it on Google Play” or “Available on the App Store”. Clicking on the button will direct you to Mobo Market, Android Market or iTunes App Store accordingly. You need to have iTunes installed and an active iTunes account in order to download the iOS app. To download the Android app, make sure you have Google Play installed on your phone. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here