Instagram is a first-class mobile photo-sharing application, now also available on Android platform. Instagrammers can create beautiful photos and share the world around them through the lens on their phones.
Instagram for Android is a great opportunity to share photos and videos with your family and friends in a fast, free and fun way. Use any of the built-in filters to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Every day you open Instagram and see awesome pictures of your friends and people you follow – creative people are everywhere.
Major functions of Instagram for Android:
– 100% free custom-designed filters and frames
– Instant cross-posting to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr
– Search based on the accounts you already follow and photos your like
– Likes, comments, private direct messages
– Full support of front and rear cameras
– Videos and lots of other interesting things
Editors' Note: Editors' Note: To download the application, click on “Download from from mobo market”, “Get it on Google Play” or “Available on the App Store”. Clicking on the button will direct you to Mobo Market, Android Market or iTunes App Store accordingly. You need to have iTunes installed and an active iTunes account in order to download the iOS app. To download the Android app, make sure you have Google Play installed on your phone. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here